Sunday, February 28, 2010

Production under way....


Trying to get motivated after such a dry spell is difficult at the least. I have been collecting fabrics, papers, embellishments, etc. for some time now. Most of my crafting supplies have been pushed in closets and under counters and just plain "piled up" wherever there was an empty spot. My daughter and I spent Saturday trying to reclaim my stash. We pulled out boxes and rearranged in clear tubs....some organization is coming back to my supplies. Soon, I hope to have my own room for crafting and computer time.

My oldest grandson, Noah, will be celebrating his birthday on March 4th. One of my goals this year is to create and produce greeting cards for my family's birthdays and celebrations...so far so good...I've only missed one. Here is a picture of the card I made Thursday night for Noah. The inside has a pocket to hold his treasure, which is under a huge red X...that marks the spot!
I'm still experimenting with my camera and still trying to learn how to work my blog options....having trouble moving pictures where I want them...I'll keep trying.
Have a great Sunday....Shelly

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely looking card, Shelly! Happy Birthday to Noah for the 4th...he shares the same birthday month as me. :)

    If you upload your pics and edit in the Compose view...I think it may just be a matter of left-clicking on the image and, holding the left mouse button down, drag the image to where you want it. Not 100% sure as I generally do all my post editing in the HTML view tab. Someone else who uses Compose view can no doubt advise you better.

    ReplyDelete