Sunday, January 3, 2010

Photo of the Week...The Grandkids

Well here are all five of my grandchildren. The oldest girl and the youngest girl on the bottom left are the daughters of my first born girl Becky. The two boys are the sons of my middle daughter Lori and the little one in the middle is the daughter of my youngest daughter Mandy. Can you tell that they are my pride and joy? Having grandchildren is the "grandest" experience a person can have. I was always close with my cousins and I try to make sure that these cousins will be the best of friends. They all live nearby and can get together often. We just had the best Christmas enjoying each other and trading gifts. Of course, I always make them promise to be Grandma's baby forever. Do you think they can keep that one? Not!
Have a great day!

Shelly

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful grandchildren you have, Shelly! I can hardly wait to be Grandma ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids. I can just imagine the joy they must add to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh they are partly mine too...LOL,,just wonderful grandkids and love them so

    ReplyDelete